Employment Law Update
Protect and Safeguard Your Business
Changes to Employment Legislation are no longer limited to April and October and can be introduced at any time of the year, making it difficult to keep on top of changes and protect your business.
Keeping up to date with new and amended legislation as well as knowing what has been repealed helps you reduce the risk of time consuming tribunal claims and financial penalties.
This seminar will provide you with an overview of the key legislative changes from 2014-15 and give you an insight into what legal changes you can expect in 2016 and beyond whilst providing practical guidance on how you can plan for those changes so you stay legally compliant.
The changes are explained in a practical and straightforward way with plenty of opportunity for questions along the way.
- New legislation that came into effect in 2021 and 2022 that will impact your business in 2023 and beyond.
- Parental Bereavement Leave and Pay
- Flexible Working for all Employees
- New Rights to Attend Antenatal and Adoption Appointments
- Extension of Unpaid Parental Leave
- Wider Access to Adoption Rights and Improved Rights for Adopters
- Flexible Maternity and Paternity Leave and Pay
- What legislation you can expect in 2022 and 2023 and what they mean for your business:
- Exclusivity Clauses
- Carers Leave
- Neonatal Leave
- Tips and Gratuities
- The significant tribunal cases from 2021 and the current pending cases which could develop employment law and change HR policies and practices in 2022.
Every delegate will receive a copy of my:
- Model Shared Parental Leave Policy
- Template Maternity Leave and Pay Curtailment Notice
- Template Notice of Entitlement and Intention to Take Shared Parental Leave (mother and partner)
Who Should Attend
This seminar is for business owners and those with responsibility for HR matters within small businesses.
This seminar will provide you with the knowledge to protect your business from expensive employment tribunals.
What: Employment Law Update
Where: The Source @ Meadowhall, Sheffield
When: Dates to be confirmed (2.00pm to 5.00pm)
How Much: £95 per delegate
Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.