Holiday Entitlement Toolkit
Annual holiday is a legally enforceable entitlement for all employees, including temporary, fixed-term, agency and sub contracted staff.
My Holiday Entitlement Toolkit is designed to guide you step-by-step through the statutory entitlement and pay, shows you how to manage holiday entitlement and explains how the relationship works between holiday entitlement and other types of absence from work. The guidance notes are supported by a holiday policy and holiday request form as well as a comprehensive range of letters to ensure you manage holiday entitlement confidently and consistently.
This Holiday Entitlement Toolkit aims to help owners or small businesses to understand the laws on holiday entitlement and holiday pay and how they have been interpreted by courts and tribunals. The toolkit includes information on:
- Overview: The Basic Entitlement
- The Importance Of The Employment Contract
- Your Holiday Year
- Bank and Public Holidays
- Calculating Holiday Entitlement For Different Working Patterns
- Calculating Holiday Entitlement for Starters and Leavers
- Notice Requirements For Holiday
- Carry Over of Unused Entitlement
- Holiday Entitlement and Relationship With Maternity Leave and Sickness Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Managing Holiday Entitlement
- Managing Bank Holidays
- Holiday Entitlement on Termination of Employment
- Common Pitfalls
- Record Keeping
- Remedies for Employees Denied Holiday or Holiday Pay
- What’s On The UK Employment Law Timetable
To support the guidance notes I include the following materials:
- Holiday Policy – clearly written and communicated policies are your best defence against tribunal claims,
- Holiday Request Form – a form for employees to use to formally request a period of holiday, and
- A range of template letters – each one has clear prompts where text should be added and can be printed on your letterhead.
Total pages: 116
Last updated: September 2023
Who should buy this package?
- Those new to the HR function
- Non specialists, such as Accountants and Directors PA’s with responsibility for HR
- Office Managers
- Company Secretaries
- Owners, Directors and Partners of small and medium sized businesses
How Much Does The Holiday Entitlement Toolkit Cost?
Excellent value at only £100.
How To Order Your Holiday Entitlement Toolkit
We will send you confirmation of your order and as soon as your payment has cleared you will receive a second email with a link to download your copy of the Holiday Entitlement Toolkit.
Have a question about the Kea Holiday Entitlement Toolkit?
|Read about my other HR Toolkits